RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment 2018
The aspirant who are preparing to get Central Govt Jobs can have some good news as RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment 2018 Notification has been released. The RRB Ahmedabad has freshly announced RRC Ahmedabad Application Form for posts of Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician and Grade 3 Posts. The RRB Ahmedabad Region is an significant center of Railway Recruitment Board to hire employees. In 1985, Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) was first established with the responsibility to manage hiring for Indian Railway. Later on, RRB Ahmedabad was established in 1982 with the responsibility to recruit eligible candidates for Group ‘C’ & D positions. The Railway Recruitment Board Ahmedabad covers some of the major regions such as Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Vadodara, Bhavnagar, Sabarmati, Pratapnagar. The candidates can download Latest RRB Ahmedabad Vacancy notification 2018 from official website according to their respective region. Recently RRB Ahmedabad Released various vacancies for ALP, technician & group D Posts . All the Job Seekers Looking for RRB Ahmedabad Jobs 2018 can Apply for theses RRB Vacancies. The last date for RRB ALP 2018 is 5th March 2018 and for RRB Group D is 12th March 2018. Here, candidates can get significant information about eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus and how to apply for RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment 2018 and download RRB Recruitment Notification PDF.
RRB Ahmedabad Vacancy Notification 2018
The Railway Ahmedabad Recruitment is open for 2018, the RRB Aspirants can check RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment in given below table:
|Name of Recruitment Agency||RRB (Railway Recruitment Board)|
|Name of Post||ALP, Technician & Group D|
|Number of Vacancies||Technician- 164
Group D- 6087
|Last Date to RRB Application form||ALP & Technician- 5th March 2018
Group D- 12th March 2018
|Official Website of RRB||Railway Recruitment Board|
RRB Ahmedabad Eligibility Criteria for ALP , Technician & Group D Posts
The Railway Recruitment Board, Ahmedabad choose minimum eligibility criteria for aspirants to fill Railway ALP, Technician & Group D application form at the first stage. The Railway Ahmedabad Group D Eligibility Criteria 2018 includes factors like age limit & Educational Qualifications.
- To apply for various posts under RRB the candidate must be a Indian Citizen.
- The candidate must have attained minimum age of 18 years and maximum of 31 years.
- The Candidate must satisfy RRB Education Qualification for posts such as minimum 10th or ITI Degree for Group D & Technician Posts, Engineering or 3 years diploma for RRB ALP Posts
- The candidates need to pass minimum physical and medical standards according to requirement for various posts.
RRB Ahmedabad ALP, Technician & Group D Exam Pattern
The Railway Recruitment Cell announces RRB Exam Pattern for various posts in its official RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment Notification. It contains the examination scheme such as stages of selection for RRB Vacancies, Questions, Time duration, Negative marking schemes as given below.
|Name of Examination||Stages of Examination|
|RRB Ahmedabad ALP Exam Pattern||Four Stages|
|RRB Ahmedabad Group D & Technician||Three Stages|
|Negative Marking||1/3rd Marks|
- The RRB ALP Exam Pattern includes four stages of which first two stages are CBT, followed by Computer Based Aptitude Test and Interview.
- The RRB Group D Posts includes three stages, the first stage is CBT, followed by Physical Efficiency Test and Document Verification.
- The Persons with Disability are exempted from Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- The 1/3rd marks will be deducted for each wrong attempt.
RRB Ahmedabad Syllabus 2018
The RRC Ahmedabad announces exam syllabus for various RRB Vacancy 2018. The candidates can check syllabus for RRB Posts at official RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment 2018 Notification through official website.
- The General Awareness includes wide part from current affair & other from general science, polity, Indian history, Indian Geography etc.
- The candidates need to cover basics of Mathematics, Reasoning & General Science.
How to apply RRB Ahmedabad Online Application form 2018
The RRB Ahmedabad has announced the huge number of Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician & Group D Posts. The RRB Ahmedabad will only accept the application forms via online mode. The Railway Ahmedabad has allowed two payment options via Online and Offline mode (Bank). After successful completion of RRB Ahmedabad Application Form 2018 the candidates are advised to note down the registration number and password for future reference.
- The aspiring candidates want to apply for latest vacancies first visit the official website of Railway Recruitment Board by click here Railway Recruitment Board.
- Select the respective Railway Recruitment Board you want to apply under. & a new window will showing Current Openings in Indian Railway.
- You can start filling up application form by clicking the RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment 2018.
- Submit the registration form, a OTP (One Time Password) will be generated to login the official website. The OTPs will be sent on your registered mobile number and email address.
- Write down the registration number & password displayed on screen to fill next part of application form.
- You can make only online/ offline (through SBI Bank & Post Office)
- Print/ Download RRB Ahmedabad Application form 2018 for future reference.
In this article the candidates can find relevant information about RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment 2018, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus is provided by our team. For more information candidates can refer official notification by clicking on official notification: Official Portal